Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The payback

The August autumn blankets humid memories
Of foxhunts and days of glory.
Left with pieces six, of silver
all to remind me of days that were.

Whatever’s left was not my plan
When swims in fancies was my game.
Doled it out tad before time
From six silvers to just a dime

Sell my body sell my soul
Or execute to make some more.
My options are but limited
Choose the easy track now – quick!

I am invincible , so is my knife
I am no specimen , nor is my life.
I slay for pleasure not for cash
I live for blood and blots in mud
I’d love to tread on but
My revenge against odds is complete
I’ve reached salvation – My good deed.

4 comments:

Gunjeet Sra said...

nice
if i dint know u better i'd be spooked by now by ur constant love for blood and gore

Prateek said...

hee haw.
eat me.

Anonymous said...

man you r really good at poetry as you have kept telling us repeatedly

i love your writings
consider me your fan
i started blogging after getting inspired from yours blog and super-perceptions
talent man

Overthinker said...

Given your love for blood and gore, i must say your last para is - killer!!