Friday, August 7, 2009

My weekend

I am so motivated to travel right now that i could just jump into my untrustworthy zen and drive fucking off. Anywhere. I'd love to be anywhere but fucking here man. Not that being here is killing me - it's just that off late, ive realised what a rush travelling is! A rush that stays with me for a while, even after Im back. The excitement makes me perform better. At work, at sex, on stage. I usually come back not only refreshed, but driven!

However, travel i'd like to - without any baggage. at my own will. The way I want to , where i want to. i want to take along just the self. "Into the wild". Its going to be my plan and its going to be my trip. and i think im going to do this around the 15th of this month. I'd probably head for the mountains up north. I'll end up broke in the middle of the month if i do this - i know. But What That Fuck. I'll do this. I'll fucking do this.

No comments: