Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Killer Queen







If I had a choice I’d vote “Mr. Fahrenheit” for president. Even though now, that he’s dead. The man’s vocal skills have continued to amaze me since I was still wetting my cotton nappies (in my days, diapers were a luxury available only to either the supra rich crawlers or ones who had their fat bottom’d- frequent flier aunties visiting from the UK) Anyway, him being as gay as a daffodil and the fact that Freddie didn’t like to be reminded of his connection with India aside, the man is ( as I reiterate) a wonder, a master composer, songwriter, singer and performer. Note that I use the word is and not was… for the man has brought generations after another to tap their feet, bob their heads and swing to his tunes. – Cliché as it may sound; he still does, 17 years after he sung his last song.

RIP

2 comments:

AC said...

"who wants to live forever"
- Freddie Mercury
irony...

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

wow
he might want to live forever after reading that!:)